Harness the flexibility and intelligence of your BMW motorcycle's CANbus electrical system to make installation of accessories drastically easier with the DENALI CANsmart™ Controller. The CANsmart provides for plug-and-play installation of up to four electrical accessories, all controlled through your BMW's existing handlebar switches including the rotary "WunderWheel" multi controller. In addition, because the CANsmart controls the power distribution functions, there's no need to wire in bulky relays to control your accessories.
It also features severals setting that will strobe the auxiliary lights when you pulse your high beam switch or sound your horn. The feature-rich brake light circuit will transform a simple two-wire brake light into a smart brake light complete with running light, multiple flash pattern, and deceleration activated braking functionality. The horn circuit enables the addition of an auxiliary horn without having to add a relay and dedicated horn wiring harness.
- Plug & Play installation
- Offers custom control of your electrical accessories
- Peconfigured to use right out of the box
- Allows independent adjustment of high & low beam brightness
4 dedicated circuits pre-programmed to control :
- Two sets of auxiliary lights
- An auxiliary horn
- An auxiliary brake light
- Free software (for Mac or PC) allows you to customize these circuits, but the default settings will be right for the vast majority of installations
- Permits use of auxiliary horn like the DENALI SoundBomb without having to add a relay or dedicated horn wiring harness