The DENALI SoundBomb split dual-tone air horn produces an earsplitting 120 decibels of sound (four times louder than your typical motorcycle horn!) in a compact two piece design for motorcycles that have a limited amount of space. Ear splitting performance demands attention to make your presence known and keep you safe from traffic that might have failed to notice.
The lightweight components can be securely mounted with cable ties. For maximum safety the compact compressor instantly supplies air to the trumpet by pressing the factory horn button. An upgraded Plug-N-Play Wiring Kit is highly recommended and simple to connect.
- Sleek all black construction
- Tank-less design means no compressed air storage tank to run dry
- Instant performance with no delay in sound output
- Compressor & trumpet are separate units for installation where space is limited
- Ear splitting performance equal to the DENALI Compact Air Horn
- Intended for motorcycles with limited space
- Great mounting solution for motorcycles with or without fairings
- Can be mounted behind bodywork without inhibiting performance
- Utilizes the factory horn button
- 120 Decibels at 3 feet
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Power Draw: 20 amps
- Size (Compressor): 4.5" x 2.9" x 3.0"
- Size (Acoustic Unit): 4.1" x 3.7" x 3.4"
- Housing: Two Part Design
What's in the box:
- Two Piece Electro-Pneumatic Horn
- 12 volt, 30 amp relay
- Heat resistant air hose
- Compressor Mounting Hardware
- Acoustic unit mounting hardware